Cleaner Fuel, Longer Distances
A BK x Longevity Fitness program to get you Cooper River Bridge Run-ready!
Monday, April 2 - Saturday, April 7
Like we always say... Cleaner fuel, longer adventures! And that is especially true when it comes to the upcoming Cooper River Bridge Run! If you're planning to take part in this year's big race, this is a program you do NOT want to miss!
We've teamed up with the amazing trainers and nutritionists from Longevity Fitness to help you prepare to run your best Bridge Run yet! Here's what you'll get:
- Daily emails with tips on the best nutrition and exercise practices for the days leading up to race day; as well as advice on how to stay motivated, what to wear, what to do once you've crossed the finish line, and more!
- A daily juice or smoothie from Basic Kitchen.
- A special race day treat from Basic Kitchen to help celebrate your victory.
- A special Bridge Run Menu at Basic Kitchen to help you navigate what to eat to best prepare you for your run.
- PLUS, the option to add a WEEK'S WORTH OF CLASSES at Longevity Fitness, to help cross train as effectively as possible in the days leading up to the race. Best part? This never-before-offered weeklong pass is just $99! Click Here to grab your pass!
More About the Experts Behind Cleaner Fuel, Longer Adventures:
Jennie Brooks brings an impressive training background and a well-traveled understanding of mindful movement to her studio and her clients everyday. As a Certified Personal Trainer, Pilates and TRX Instructor, Jennie’s never-ending quest for learning led her to receive a Masters in Holistic Health Education and Nutrition from John F. Kennedy University, as well as roles with Stanford University and the Medical University of South Carolina. Her pursuits in health and fitness have taken her from the Tuscany region of Italy to the world-renowned Pilates studios of Northern California. Throughout her journey, Jennie has worked with Olympians, apprenticed with master Pilates instructors, and developed a signature style of training that focuses on improving body mechanics and empowering the mind to achieve wellness and longevity through movement
Kathleen Oswalt holds a Bachelor and Master’s degree in Nutrition from California State University - Chico, completed her dietetic internship at MUSC, and is certified in food sensitivity testing. After 13 years of helping sick people get healthy, Kathleen has shifted her focus to helping people get healthy and stay healthy before they get sick. Whether you need help with general health or weight loss, or are curious about food sensitivity testing because you are struggling with something more, she is here to support you.