French Wine Dinner
Part of the BK Wine Dinner Series
Wednesday, February 27th
5:30 PM - 10 PM
Mais ouis! This month we’re teaming up with McCarus Beverage Co for an evening of French wine and ooh la las. Expect the best in organic and biodynamic wines, the McCarus team has a knack for finding rare and talented vintners!
For the sake of your inner gourmande, this menu is not to be missed. For our veggie friends, we’ve got fauxscargot… button mushroom “snails” dressed in garlic almond butter :* Classic Frenchies: start with frisee aux lardons, settle into a coq au vin, and finish with the tarte au citron. Need we say more? Mes ami book your Resy!
- Celery root and apple veloute, celery leaves and crisps (vegan)
- Fauxscargot—button mushroom caps, garlic almond butter, parsley ( vegan)
- Salad nicsoise, confit tuna, 6 minute egg, green bean, yukon potato, black olive vinaigrette
- Frisee Aux Lardons. Frisee salad , miso brad lardons, lemon vin, chives
- Trout meunerie, NC trout, lemon, brown butter, chives
- Coq aux Vin—Red wine braised chicken, mushrooms, roasted shallots
- Steak frites, buvette, smashed crisp yukons, sauce aux povere
- cheese plate
- Tarte au citron. Citrus tart, meringue